Few weeks back I received Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution from The Body Shop. It is a lightweight, pre-serum concentrate that combats blemishes and improves the overall condition of skin. I used it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. If you are interested to find out more about the product, keep reading.

tea tree daily solution

What it is-

Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution is a lightweight serum type of concentrate. It is meant to be used in the morning and evening after cleansing and before applying face cream. The solution will help fight imperfections whilst improving the overall condition of skin. Tea tree oil reduces excess skin´s oil production and after a while it will give more mattified look. It also helps deal with acne and smoothes uneven skin tones.

When I used it-

I used it twice a day, like it said in the introductions, to get the best result. At first I cleansed my face with The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash and then toned it with The Body Shop Seaweed Oil-Balancing Toner.

After that was done, I applied the Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution. I dropped almost one dropper full of product on my palm, dipped my finger in, and applied it all over my face. The Daily Solution was easily spreadable since the consistency is just a little thicker than water. Of course, I avoided my eye area. If you start using it, you should do that too. The stronger scent may make your eyes watery for a few moments.

tea tree 2

Even though it has tea tree oil in it, it doesn't feel oily. The Daily Solution has more of a watery serum type of feel to it. It absorbed quickly and gave my skin a mattified look.

When the Daily Solution had its minute or two to absorb into my skin, I washed my hands and proceeded with face moisturisers. I washed my hands to minimise the risk of irritation to my eyes just in case I touch them. In the morning I used The Body Shop Drops Of Youth™  Youth Cream and in the evening I used Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalizing Sleeping Cream.

Did it work-

I began using it on the evening of the 10th of August. In three weeks I have noticed that my complexion and tone is more even. The problematic areas I had before are in a better condition. My skin is smoother and looks clearer. Of course, I still have space between where I am and where photoshopped perfection is, but overall I am happy with the results. I am definitely going to keep using it and see how my skin looks in few months.

Scent

The Daily Solution has a tea tree scent to it. It is not as strong as the pure tea tree oil, but you can smell it. The scent disappears quite quickly and it doesn't linger for too long. The strength of the product depends also on how many drops you apply to the face.

The more you apply, the stronger the scent is. Although I would say that using more than one dropper full of product is wasting it. The reason for that is that one dropper full of product covers whole face and half of the neck.

Bottle

The bottle is made of dark green glass. It reminds me of an old style medicine bottles which, I think, look utmost cool. The dropper is a screw cap and stays on well. It is easy to open and close.

tea tree 3

Conclusion

Good

  • Fights imperfections (tone, texture, oiliness)
  • Improves overall condition of skin
  • Skin feels clearer and smoother
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Easy to apply
  • Feels light on the skin
  • Mattifies the skin
  • The bottle looks cool
  • One dropper full of product will cover whole face and half a neck
  • Mild tea tree scent
  • Doesn't have an oily feel

Sad

  • I can't think of any aspects I didn't like

I would also like to point out that all mentioned products are 100% vegan and cruelty free.

Disclaimer: I received this product for reviewing purposes. Opinions expressed are solely my own.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to let me know.

Also, make sure you like and follow my blog, my Bloglovin´ page , my Twitter ,  my Facebook page , and Instagram so you won't miss out on any future posts! If you have a Snapchat, add me- Adryanawp.

Thank you for reading,

Adryana